WHY HIRE A DIGITAL CONSULTANT?
You Don’t Have To Do It All By Yourself
Could Your Business Benefit From Hiring A Digital Marketing Consul,tant?
Mike Bullen is a digital marketing consultant and customer acquisition specialist who has developed a range of technical and creative skills, working with some of Perth’s biggest brands.
Available for one-off projects, short-term contracts or long-term engagement, we are here to help you to deliver on your digital goals.
A Digital Marketing Consultant Wears Many Hats
The role of a digital marketing consultant is quite a diverse one. Eurisko can help in many different areas of digital marketing and online business. From digital audit through to digital strategy, we ensure that your business is utilizing the best online marketing strategies to reach your best customers and generate leads on the right platforms.
As digital specialists, our digital marketing consultants can deliver:
• New opportunities for your business to engage with existing customers and attract new ones.
• Evaluate existing digital marketing, including Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, social media, SEO, and email marketing. We can take your existing activity and create a more effective, inclusive digital marketing strategy.
• Improve your organic branding and Local SEO so that it aligns with your customers and prospective customers needs and values.
• Improve client acquisition, engagement and monitisation. We focus on a number of earned, owned and paid media channels to get you more leads.
• Optimise and amplify your content across multiple platforms, such as blogs, social media and website landing pages.
• Use proven SEO techniques to ensure that all content is search engine friendly and ranks the pages and site highly in Google.
• Manage marketing campaigns run via email, social media, mobile marketing, and local marketing.
• As certified Google Specialists, we use a range of Google Tools to monitor success and ensure that optimal results are achieved. At the bare minimum, this would include Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Search Console & Google Business.
The biggest benefit of working with Eurisko and our digital marketing consultants is that we wear many “digital” hats and can help you deliver all of the digital needs of your business.
More importantly, you’ll have access to a digital specialist who can help you with small website updates, campaign fixes, advice and recommendations that will help your business thrive.
Let’s chat. What is your biggest digital marketing challenge right now?
The time it takes to deliver ROI on your Search Engine Optimisation depends on several factors including your industry, your competitors and your budget. Your website has a reputation with Google and depending on what that reputation is, will ultimately determine how long it will take to see major improvements.
We optimise websites by implementing long-term, white-hat strategies that are tried, tested and trusted. While we typically start seeing results around the three month mark, we usually suggest that more realistic timeline is six to twelve months.
If you’re looking for a more immediate return on your digital marketing spend then we would suggest one of our Google Ads or Facebook Ads management packages.
We can help you drive real results, real fast with our customer targeting and campaign optimisation.
No, you do not. We don’t believe in using or locking you into long term service contracts. Instead, we prefer to prove our value to your business through continued improved performance and transparency. As always, we suggest a minimum commitment of three months as this gives us time to set up, deliver and optimise your performance.
We do ask that a 30 day notice period is used so we can complete our tasks and arrange for the handover. Any accounts or passwords created by our agency, during our partnership are in effect owned by you and will be handed over at the end of the relationship.