100 Content Writing Ideas for Engaging Blog Posts – Part Two
Continuing on with our Engaging Blog Post content writing series, part two looks at some engaging blog post content ideas that focus more on you as the owner. Be bold, be brave and be honest. People are looking to connect with someone who is authentic and relatable and you’ll achieve this if you develop some engaging blog content based on the ideas below.
Helpful Blog Post Ideas
Have you recently discovered a ‘hack’ that you found to be extremely helpful which you would like to share with others? Try some of these engaging blog post ideas:
- Have you used any new tools or applications recently that have helped improve your workflow?
- Have you figured out a way to save a few hours a week?
- What type of work do you try to accomplish while traveling on an airplane?
- If you recently hired someone, what questions helped you the most in making your decision?
- Have you created a resource post?
- What blogs do you keep up with? Create a list.
- What helps you to be creative?
- Have you changed the way you work over the years? If so, how?
- See any good movies lately? Share lessons you learned from it.
- Make a Myth vs. Fact post.
- If someone was about to start in your field, what are the top things they should know?
- Create a list of the top 10 things you wish you knew when you started.
- Give speech notes from a recent presentation you gave.
- What are your aspirations for the week, month, and year?
- What is the history of your industry?
- Any important insights that you have learned in the past year?
- What do you want to learn more about? Study it, and share what you learned.
Engaging Personal Blog Post Ideas
Add some personal character and share some insight into who you are and what makes you tick.
- What are some things that most people don’t know about you?
- What are your favourite movies?
- What is your favourite childhood memory?
- Do you have an embarrassing story?
- What has been your greatest success in life so far?
- What are your most epic failures (and how did you overcome them)?
- What would you say to a younger version of yourself?
- What does a typical day in your life look like?
- What is your idea of the “perfect” day?
- If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be?
- What things make you happy?
- What things have you learned from your parents?
- What is an important lesson you learned recently?
- What helpful books have you read recently?
Engaging Lifestyle Blog Post Ideas
- What is your favourite restaurant?
- What is your fitness routine?
- What is your makeup routine?
- What things can’t you live without?
- Do you have a music playlist you can share?
- What books are on your shelf?
- What podcasts do you listen to?
- What is in your bag?
- What is your morning routine?
- What is your bedtime routine?
- How do you relax after a long day?
- Can you share pictures of your workplace?
- What are your hobbies?
- What are your favourite YouTube channels?
That wraps up my 100 Content Writing Ideas for Engaging Blog Posts, you can read part one if you started at part two. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or let me know if there is a tip or trick that you do that I should include.
Thanks for reading!