For It Is In Giving That We Receive
Google Ads Grants Management
Trust your Google Grants Management to Eurisko, a certified Google Partner & Google AdWords Management Specialist who can help you to apply for the Google Ad Grants. Google Ad Grants is a donation program from Google that provides free in-kind Google AdWords advertising to Nonprofit organisations in Australia. Eligible nonprofit organisations are able to receive up to $10,000 per month in free Google AdWords advertising.
Google Ad Grants make it easy to launch effective campaigns and participants in the program and use the in-kind budget of up to $10,000 per month to reach new donors, volunteers and participants.
Google Ads Grants Eligibility
To qualify for the Google Ad Grants program Australian Nonprofit Organisations will need to:
- Register your organisation with Connecting Up
- Get your TechSoup Token
- Apply for the Google Grants Program
As your Google Grants Management partner, Eurisko can help you to set up and configure your Google AdWords account:
- Set the correct currency
- Select your keywords
- Geo-target your campaigns
- Link to a relevant landing page
- Use the conversion tracking and conversion values
- Select the right bid strategy
Eurisko will help you to maintain your account each month:
- Maintain the minimum CTR at the account level
- Ensure the correct number of ad groups per campaign with keywords
- Manage the minimum number of active text ads per ad group
- Utilise site link extensions in the account
- Relevant keywords
- Minimum quality score for all keywords
- Relevant and useful landing pages for all ads
Google Ads Grants Restrictions
The Google Grants program represents a significant contribution to the charitable sector. To ensure that the grants are managed effectively, here are a few guidelines to keep in mind:
- A daily budget set to $USD329, which is equivalent to about $USD10,000 per month
- A maximum cost-per-click (CPC) limit of $2 USD if using a manual bidding strategy, or unlimited if using Maximize Conversions.
- Run keyword-targeted campaigns
- Only appear on Google search result pages
- Use text ads only
- Complete an annual survey to share impact data
- The click-through rate (CTR) of the account as a whole must not fall below 5% for two consecutive months or risk temporary suspension.
- New applicants must set up conversion tracking and switch to a non-manual bidding strategy within a few months of setting up their account.
Google Ads Grants Client Success Stories
Wheels for Hope is a Western Australian charity that assists WA families with a disability who do not have suitable transport to access critical medical and remedial services, education and community activities.
Wheels for Hope insures, licenses, services and maintains a fleet of wheelchair hoist vans available for loan to eligible families for 12-month terms.
Eurisko successfully applied, set up and now manages the Wheels for Hope Google Grant account and helps build the brand, spread the message and connect Wheels for Hope with new Donors, Volunteers and Partners.
“The Google Grant has made such a difference to our organisation and with our Google Grants Management partner, Eurisko, we see continued returns month on month”, Foundation Manager Jodie Sparks.
Eurisko was founded by digital marketing consultant Mike Bullen, who provides a range of digital marketing services focused on driving a better level of customer engagement and monetization.
Eurisko’s ability to generate more leads, more sales and ultimately more revenue for their clients is a testament to their proﬁciency with SEM, SEO, web analytics, marketing automation, UX / CX, email marketing, and social media marketing.
The focus when delivering projects is to optimize & amplify digital experiences to generate more leads, more sales and more revenue.
As certified Google AdWords specialists, Eurisko will ensure;
- Strategically, PPC advertising funds are prudently invested,
- Tactically, AdWords will quickly be recognised as a critical tool to be used to increase investment earnings,
- Customer conversion tracking that provides the opportunity to view the customer journey from contact to the enquiry, optimising the path to the goal.
Get Started with Google Ads Grants
If you’re interested in applying for the Google Grants program, Eurisko can help you with the application, set up and monthly management of your Google AdWords campaign. Eurisko’s Google Grants Management specialists will ensure that your Google Grants AdWords campaigns meet the programs eligibility criteria and deliver real results to your organisation.
10 Ways to Make The Most Of Your Google Grant
The time it takes to deliver ROI on your Search Engine Optimisation depends on several factors including your industry, your competitors and your budget. Your website has a reputation with Google and depending on what that reputation is, will ultimately determine how long it will take to see major improvements.
We optimise websites by implementing long-term, white-hat strategies that are tried, tested and trusted. While we typically start seeing results around the three month mark, we usually suggest that more realistic timeline is six to twelve months.
If you’re looking for a more immediate return on your digital marketing spend then we would suggest one of our Google Ads or Facebook Ads management packages.
We can help you drive real results, real fast with our customer targeting and campaign optimisation.
No, you do not. We don’t believe in using or locking you into long term service contracts. Instead, we prefer to prove our value to your business through continued improved performance and transparency. As always, we suggest a minimum commitment of three months as this gives us time to set up, deliver and optimise your performance.
We do ask that a 30 day notice period is used so we can complete our tasks and arrange for the handover. Any accounts or passwords created by our agency, during our partnership are in effect owned by you and will be handed over at the end of the relationship.