Search Engine Optimisation is a long-term strategy that looks to improve the ranking and visibility of a website over a period. SEO is not a set and forget strategy and short-term changes should not be expected to deliver long-term results.
While we can not 100% guarantee an exact outcome in traffic volumes or search positioning, what we can guarantee is that we will employ best practice SEO technique that we have been using over the last 18 years to improve & optimise your website.
We use industry leading and highly trusted software including but not limited to SEMRush.com, Google Developer Kit, Google Webmaster & Analytics and w3.com. Every change we make is as a result of a calculated best practice recommendation and we will strive to provide you with the very best outcomes.
Please note the following disclaimers that we establish to set a benchmark of understanding:
- SEO is not a one-time activity like website development, it is an on-going process of small calculated changes.
- SEO is a time-consuming process and it may take anywhere from 4 to 6 months to see results depending on competition and Google Algorithm changes.
- We cannot guarantee #1 ranking or consistent top 10 rankings for any keyword or search phrase SEO has no control over search engine algorithms
- Search engines can drop rankings for no clear or predictable reason and a website can fluctuate any day, any time because of on-going changes in ranking algorithm.
- Search results can change with each keyword search, please keep this in mind with real-time keyword searches as website positions can vary from search to search.
The time it takes to deliver ROI on your Search Engine Optimisation depends on several factors including your industry, your competitors and your budget. Your website has a reputation with Google and depending on what that reputation is, will ultimately determine how long it will take to see major improvements.
We optimise websites by implementing long-term, white-hat strategies that are tried, tested and trusted. While we typically start seeing results around the three month mark, we usually suggest that more realistic timeline is six to twelve months.
If you’re looking for a more immediate return on your digital marketing spend then we would suggest one of our Google Ads or Facebook Ads management packages.
We can help you drive real results, real fast with our customer targeting and campaign optimisation.
No, you do not. We don’t believe in using or locking you into long term service contracts. Instead, we prefer to prove our value to your business through continued improved performance and transparency. As always, we suggest a minimum commitment of three months as this gives us time to set up, deliver and optimise your performance.
We do ask that a 30 day notice period is used so we can complete our tasks and arrange for the handover. Any accounts or passwords created by our agency, during our partnership are in effect owned by you and will be handed over at the end of the relationship.