SEO for Builders - Case Study
A new website and SEO Strategy that's delivering more leads and higher rankings for a Perth granny flat builder
Granny flats WA is a family owned and operated residential building company servicing the Perth metropolitan area for over 20 years.
We were introduced to Granny Flats WA through an agency partner and the brief to update their old website and create a search engine optimization strategy that would help position Granny Flats WA as the number one granny flat builder in Perth.
Their old website would be best described as an online brochure as it was difficult to update, slow to load, and did not drive the leads or inquiries needed to help grow the business.
Granny Flats WA
Our brief was simple: create a dynamic & responsive website that not only looks good but also makes it easy for customers to find and download Granny Flat floor plans. The new design was to be free flowing and include several conversion events that included form submissions, tracked phone numbers (click to call) and floor plan downloads.
We were also conscious of designing a website that supported their online marketing efforts, namely Google Ads and Facebook Ads, as we looked to generate more business leads at a lower cost per conversion.
Search Engine Optimization was another a key consideration as the original website only ranked for 50 keywords and only three of these keywords were appearing on the first page of a Google search.
Website The client had a vision of where they wanted their business to be online and Eurisko had the know how to make that vision a reality. We designed and built a new website using the WordPress CMS using a mobile first approach to design and that was optimise for fast load times.
We had a simple set of goals to meet:
- Have a modern, custom look and feel that impresses your visitors
- A responsive design. Providing an optimal viewing and browsing experience across multiple platforms
- Easily add new content to the website via a content management system
- Present a greater opportunity to generate new business
- Greater ability to connect and communicate with your customers
A tailored SEO strategy to drive results
We created a search engine optimization road map that helped to manage expectations by clearly defining our scope of work and the tasks would complete each month. We also included accountability measures and traffic benchmarks that we expected to achieve and over what time frame.
- Competitor analysis to identify content and backlink gaps
- Audience and keyword research to ensure we were writing copy and content for the target market
- Continual SEO auditing and recommendations to help overtake and stay ahead of the competition
- Technical SEO to ensure the site is running on a solid foundation
- On-page optimisation and internal linking to help the user journey
- Content ideation, creation, publication, and promotion to help position our client as an industry authority
- Local SEO to ensure our client appeared on Google Maps
- Copywriting that was written for the target audience first
- Link building to help improve overall domain authority and search engine rankings
- Reputation management to ensure our client was engaged with good and bad customer experiences
- Project management and reporting to ensure the strategy was successful and our work was transparent
WordPress Website Design & Development
You have the vision of where you want your business to be, we have the know-how to make that a reality. Our websites are designed with the goal of establishing your business at the top of your field. We do this by getting a sound understanding of your business, who the customers are that you are trying to attract and then deliver the user experience that really deliver their expectations.
- Mobile First, Custom Responsive, Designs
- WordPress CMS
- Shopify eCommerce
- Developed using best practice principles
- Fast loading and optimised for search engines
Search Engine Optimisation
We offer a broad spectrum of SEO services including SEO audits, technical SEO, keyword research, SEO consulting, local SEO in Perth, SEO campaign implementation and management to improve search rankings and boost traffic for your business.
We approach any new website with a focus on the three key tenets of any successful SEO campaign.
- Technical SEO – a technically sound website that fast loading with a great user experience.
- Content – copy on your main pages that encourage people to take action, and editorial content that exists to answer questions, educate your target audience, and establish topical authority.
- Backlinks – links from highly relevant and highly authoritative websites that act as votes of confidence in your site.
Your website is really humming when you hit the sweet spot. It’s here that you start to see real organic growth from your SEO efforts, but it can take up to six months before you reap these benefits.
Results so far
Our Search Engine Optimisation strategy has delivered a 133% Year on Year (YoY) increase in leads from organic traffic. Tracking more form submissions, phone calls from the website and brochure downloads.
With a custom SEO strategy that focused on audience and keyword research, on-page optimisations, and link building, Eurisko drove a 106% increase in organic search traffic YoY.
Granny Flats WA has seen a 191% increase in the number of keywords that they rank for in the organic search results including key terms Granny Flats Perth and Granny Flats.