A proactive, responsive and accountable SEO company that delivers results.
- To beat the competition, you need a high impact SEO strategy that drives leads and sales.
- You need business-focused SEO professionals who understand gross profit keeps the lights on, not revenue.
- You need a digital pit crew you can call or email and get a response, fast.
- You need strategic thinkers, not tactical tinkerers.
- You need to speak to Eurisko.
Search Engine Optimisation
Highest Recommendation for Eurisko. The team were all so helpful, friendly and quick to act on requests. We will definitely use their services again. – Sports Online
What sets Eurisko apart from the other SEO companies?
Here’s why we’re different:
- Our Perth SEO company is 100% in-house. We don’t outsource any of our search engine optimisation services, and we don’t take on more clients than we can handle.
- We don’t do lock-in contracts. We believe in earning your business, and that’s why we offer month-to-month contracts with no minimum term and no hidden costs.
- We bring a business-focused mindset to SEO. We recognise that your primary goal is profitability, not just ranking on the first page of Google. That’s why we focus on delivering a fantastic user experience rather than wasting your budget on trivial ‘fixes’ that don’t matter.
- We have a proven SEO track record of success. Since our inception, we’ve provided SEO services to businesses like Auto Masters, Amana Living, Interite, iTechworld, Orbit Fitness, Plico Energy and many more – helping drive more leads, sales, and repeat customers.
- While we’re a local company, we’ve got clients right across Australia – from local businesses to multi-state franchises. Just take a look at our case studies to find out more about our SEO work. Looking for help with your online store? See our eCommerce SEO service page.
- We pride ourselves on being ultra-responsive, proactive, and accountable. We believe in total transparency, so you’ll know exactly what you’re getting and where your money is going.
- We’ve got your back – read this short case study on the dangers of changing your URLs. It details how we saved a client’s website’s rankings and their online reputation, overnight.
- We’ll always act in your best interest. It’s the only way to secure long lasting success.
We understand the challenges facing business owners and marketing managers
- Is the sales team pressuring you to deliver leads?
- Are your SEO campaigns not getting the desired results?
- Do you feel like you’re constantly justifying how marketing is contributing to company revenue?
- Do you sense that your current supplier isn’t focused on delivering the ROI that you need or want?
- Are you struggling with the workload of managing your team, suppliers, and campaigns?
- Do you simply not have the time to put together weekly reports on progress and KPIs?
- Are you losing business to the competition because your website and campaigns aren’t performing?
- Have you tried to improve your digital strategy with lacklustre results?
- Do you believe your current provider uses a “set and forget” approach or takes an eternity to act on requests?
We know the pressures and complexities of executing a digital marketing strategy successfully.
Our SEO services are catered to your industry, budget, and goals so that you can focus on strategic decisions and managing your team.
Jamie is fantastic to work with! He thoroughly researches and writes engaging copy, and is always on schedule. He writes some of our highest traffic blogs and we’d highly recommend [Eurisko] to any business. – Alysia Baines, Orbit Fitness
How long does SEO take?
SEO results take time. Google itself says an SEO campaign can take four months to a year to see the benefits.
Any successful SEO strategy needs the three tenants of technical SEO, content and backlinks. Once you have these aspects in-place, you hit the sweet spot, but it takes time. In our experience, you really start to see dividends from your SEO efforts after six months.
We know you want to focus on the metrics that matter to your business — revenue, gross profit, ROI, ROAS, and leads. To do that, you need a comprehensive organic search campaign to get you ranking on Google.
The problem is, many SEO agencies take a one-size-fits-all approach, which can leave you short on the results that move the needle. Every business has the potential to outperform its competition, but it takes an individual strategy tailored to your industry and target audience.
Our SEO consultants (no offshore or outsourced SEO) will customise an action plan that’s designed to give you the best chance of appearing in the search engine results pages (SERPs).
If you’re prepared to play the long game, and do things the right way, you’ll enjoy working with Eurisko. You’ll experience some of the best SEO services in Australia.
Ninety-nine per cent of our business comes from word-of-mouth. We know how to get clients higher search engine rankings. We’ve got plenty of success stories from working with our SEO clients, but don’t take our word for it, read our case studies.
Eurisko has provided all services on time and within budget. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone looking for a digital marketing agency. – Mike Rockie, NexGEN Decking
Advice from an SEO agency that understands your pain points
After years of working with hundreds of businesses across Australia, and internationally, we understand how frustrating it is to not get the results you’re after.
Many of our clients are busy marketing managers who don’t have the capacity to learn search engine optimisation (SEO) or simply don’t have the time to manage an in-house team. That’s where we can help.
It’s no easy task getting on page one. It takes an investment in time, effort, and expert SEO services.
And ranking at the top isn’t the end of the story either. Rankings mean nothing if they don’t convert into leads or sales.
Here’s our proven SEO process:
SEO isn’t all about a great looking website. To drive measurable results you need to follow a process that works.
Here's our basic approach:
We’ll start by working closely with you to define your SEO goals and key performance indicators so that we can measure success and adjust as needed. Every business has unique objectives, so we’ll tailor our offer to your specific needs. Whether you need a local SEO campaign or an international SEO strategy, we can help.
Once we understand your goals and objectives, it’s time to create an organic search strategy. The main goal is to make your website SEO-friendly.
We start by conducting a comprehensive SEO audit of your website to identify any issues that could hold you back from stronger search visibility. We’ve seen clients lose their online presence from unintentional cloaking, resulting in keyword stuffing. You can read the short case study, Are You Cloaking? New Website Theme Sees Rankings Drop.
Some of the SEO tools we use daily (incl. on our own website):
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics 4 (GA4)
We then carry out keyword research to identify specific SEO keywords for your products or services matched by search intent. We use sophisticated software tools to uncover keywords that have a combination of high search volume and low competition so you can get maximum impact with your campaigns.
We include keywords that target buyers at every stage of the purchase funnel – top, middle, and bottom. There’s little sense in only ranking for vanity keywords that offer no business value.
We conduct a deep dive into your competition to identify the search engine optimisation strategies they are using to gain an edge. We have access to tools that monitor their share of voice, organic traffic performance and track their keywords, content, backlinks, and strategies that are driving their success.
We create a compelling content strategy tailored to your industry that will engage customers and make them take action. We focus on creating high-quality, search engine friendly website content. This sets you up to provide value to the customer and drive more revenue.
We provide SEO copywriting that takes an “audience-first” approach to generating organic traffic. You’ll get helpful content aimed at your target customer, not simply written for the robots. This aligns with Google’s guidance on creating helpful content for people.
What about using AI for SEO?
There isn’t a business in the world that hasn’t experimented with artificial intelligence (AI). We use AI to enhance our content marketing and get you ranking higher in the search engine results page. However, Google has a clear stance on AI-generated content.
You’ll also get expert advice on optimising your Google Business Profile (formerly Google My Business or GMB). Appearing in Google Maps has its own set of ranking factors.
Once we have your content plan in place, it’s time to optimise for search engines. We’ll use the SEO audit and keyword analysis to drive our on-page SEO plan. We may recommend you make technical changes to your web design, site structure (Information Architecture), meta tags, title tags, alt text, and other on-page elements necessary for SEO success.
All recommendations are focused on attracting new customers, driving more sales and long-term growth – the cornerstone of effective SEO strategies.
We’ll work to create high-quality backlinks (sometimes called off page SEO) from reputable websites that help strengthen your brand (help build trust) and boost your rankings in search. We won’t just add your site to a bunch of directory listings and call it a day.
Inbound links are crucial to build your site’s Domain Authority (DA). Studies have shown that a higher DA correlates with higher rankings. Off-site SEO will always be a key aspect of our campaigns.
We’ll also work to create relationships with influential bloggers, journalists and media outlets that can help you generate more visibility and reach your buyers.
Some sites we’ve landed media coverage for our clients and Eurisko include:
- Westpac Wire
- Your Investment Property Magazine
- Search Engine Journal
- CMO Australia
- Academy of Innovative HR
- Human Resources Director Magazine
- Hub Australia
We avoid black hat SEO strategies as they pose a risk of incurring a Google penalty and are not a sustainable approach. They’re a false economy because every update to Google’s search engine algorithms gets better at detecting manipulative SEO tactics.
Questionable SEO practices are a waste of money—read our case study on how link farms destroyed our test website’s rankings. Because the search engine optimisation industry is unregulated, you must do your due diligence when choosing a provider.
Once our plan is set, we’ll closely monitor campaign performance using detailed analytics, keeping you informed and making necessary adjustments. Our SEO management means we’ll deliver regular reports in real-time via Looker Studio, pulling in data from GA4, Google Ads, Facebook, and any other digital marketing channel.
Are you ready to get real results from a leading SEO agency?
Take your business to the next level. Let Eurisko’s experienced SEO team craft a tailored strategy that drives revenue, leads and targeted website traffic.
Book a free 30 minute consultation today!
FAQs about our SEO Services
If you’re looking for proactive, responsive, and accountable SEO specialists to drive more revenue online, Eurisko is the perfect choice. When you partner with Eurisko, you can expect a dedicated team of experts who are committed to delivering results. We take a hands-on approach to your SEO campaign, providing personalised strategies and regular communication to ensure your online success.
Communication is the priority Eurisko. We believe in keeping our clients informed and involved throughout the SEO process. You can expect regular updates on the progress of your campaign, including detailed reports that outline key metrics and performance indicators. Additionally, our team is always responsive to any questions or concerns you may have, ensuring that you stay informed and confident in the success of your SEO efforts.